FIRE DOOR INSTALLATION
We are registered as a BM Trada Q Mark Fire Door Installer.
Certificate Number: 1177 / B77
BM TRADA provides third party certification fire services for installation of fire doors.
Q-Mark Fire Door Installation scheme demonstrates competence in the installation of fire doors.
There is a legal requirement for manufacturers of fire doors to demonstrate the ability of their products to resist the passage and spread of fire. However, if they are not properly installed, their fire resistance capabilities can be seriously compromised. The Q-Mark Fire Door Installation scheme has been designed to provide reassurance to specifiers, contractors and end users that the product they have chosen has been installed correctly and that it should perform as intended.
The BM TRADA Q-Mark Fire Door Installation scheme is based on training an individual who takes responsibility for the training and work carried out by several operatives. The scheme is designed to ensure that fire doorsets are being installed correctly, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or appropriate guidelines.
What the scheme aims to achieve:
• Raise the on-going standard of installation of fire doors
• Ensure the product’s fire resistance capabilities are maintained
• Ensure the product’s service life is maximized through correct installation
• Provide peace of mind that the Installer is suitably qualified and that their work is continually assessed by an independent body
• Provide specifiers with the means to demonstrate that the installation meets the required standard.
Q-Mark fire door installation certification scheme benefits:
• Provides installers with a strong competitive advantage enabling you to provide proof of the quality of your installation work
• Helps generate new business by enabling you to tender for the increasing number of projects that specify third party certification of fire door installers
• Helps generate repeat business because it enhances your reputation for quality which in turn leads to customer loyalty
• Shows due diligence on your part by demonstrating that your installation work enables the product to continue to meet fire resistance requirements
• Membership is voluntary and as such it provides a clear demonstration of an installer’s commitment to quality
• You continue to benefit as levels of awareness of the BM TRADA Q-Mark scheme and the demand for third party certification of installers continues
• You benefit from association with BM TRADA, widely recognized and accepted as a leading provider of third party
Construction Health and Safety
The CHAS Health and Safety accreditation is an assessment scheme. It shows potential clients that we are compliant with all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
Construction line is an online resource of company accreditations. It holds the relevant information that can help buyers in making a decision when choosing contractors of various construction services. Consequently, being a member of this community, means that our supply chain management and procurement practices have been assessed by professionals.
Construction Skills Certification Scheme
CSCS is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry.
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out.
The Scheme keeps a database of people working in construction who have achieved or are committed to achieving a recognised construction related qualification.
Holding a CSCS card is not a legislative requirement. It is entirely up to the principal contractor or client whether workers are required to hold a card before they are allowed on site. However, most principal contractors and major house builders require construction workers on their sites to hold a valid CSCS card.
Construction Industry Training Board
We are registered and work alongside CITB whom is the industry training board for the construction sector in England, Scotland and Wales.
We pride ourselves on the development and training to of our staff with industry required qualifications, including: -
• Asbestos Awareness